General Topics (1,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling Resumes and Emails Database

Hello community, I'm selling two databases: one with 400,000 active emails receiving new jobs daily or weekly and another one with 123,000…

Started by Global Recruit Canada

0 9 hours ago

Who is the King of Internet Jobs? (branding and identity)

(Premium domain name available on www.SnapNames.com premium July auction. I am involved in other endeavors and am hoping someone else can b…

Started by Stephen Dunham

0 Jul 8

SEO and Aggregators

Hi guys, On Jan 1st, one of my job board got de-indexed by Indeed.com with no warning. What I noticed is that after 10 days, I started rec…

Started by Daniele

11 Jul 3
Reply by Steven Rothberg

indeed organic traffic

Hi, new to jobboarders, absolutely NOT new to job boards. I'm reaching out to niche job board operators really but what is the general co…

Started by Tony Allen

1 Jun 19
Reply by Jeff Dickey-Chasins

Announcing the IAEWS University

The IAEWS is pleased to announce the inaugural semester of IAEWS University.  It offers IAEWS Members a slate of free monthly Webinars on k…

Started by Peter Weddle

0 Jun 16

Direct Mail Marketing / Client Development

I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with direct mail marketing to develop clients? I am the Founder and President of dieseljobs.…

Started by Jeremy Balog

0 May 23

Job Board Operators - Philadelphia

I would like to network with Job Board Owners/Operators in and around the Philadelphia area. Please email me if you would be interested in…

Started by William S. Maywood III

0 May 20

What is the average growth rate for a niche job board?

I am currently working on a niche job board that is specifically for skilled workers in the automotive industry. We provide listings for au…

Started by Hallie Brown

9 May 10
Reply by K E Robinson

Seeking Investors

Hello Everyone I'm currently seeking investors to help fund my new startup, but before I get into those details allow me to explain who I…

Started by Jody Fitzpatrick

0 May 9

Madgex launches responsive job board

Madgex are pleased to announce the launch of a fully responsive job board for HRjobs.co.uk. HRjobs, from the publisher of HR magazine Mark…

Started by Alastair Digby

1 Apr 15
Reply by Raymond Jobgurus

RSS

Agency Acumen

By Cindy Songne, Simply Hired

Recruitment advertising agencies remain a valued partner of many corporate recruiting teams and continue to play a significant role in the development and implementation of their sourcing and recruiting strategy. Cindy Songne, Senior Director Agency Relations at Simply Hired, has served as the liaison between job boards and these agencies for many years. Her biweekly column will explain the role, practices and business model of agencies and the best approaches to developing a sound business relationship with them.

View Blog

Dissecting Big Data

By David Bernstein, eQuest

While metrics and analytics have always played a role in recruitment, it wasn’t until the advent of Big Data that recruiters and employment sites began to consider how best to acquire and exploit the huge volume of data now available.  David Bernstein, Vice President of the Data Analytics Division at eQuest, has been at the forefront in thinking through these issues.  His biweekly column will examine emerging opportunities and best practices for leveraging Big Data to make decisions and take actions that are better informed.

View Blog

© 2014   Created by Peter Weddle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service