General Topics (1,031)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Niche Job Board Success Stories?

Hi all, I own and operate a niche job board in the financial sector. I started the board in March of 2014. Things are progressing well but…

Started by Keith Thompson

0 on Monday

Opteamix Hiring Java Developers!

We are looking for Java Developers with 5 plus years of experience in Java, J2EE, EJB, Struts, Spring and Hibernate to join our team in Ban…

Started by aadya shree

0 Nov 18

Removing old jobs and SEO

Hi folks, Any SEO expert around the forum? In preparation of a software update I've to clean-up the old job listings, still online but ex…

Started by Daniele

4 Nov 8
Reply by K E Robinson

An Overview of Salesforce Jobs in UK

Salesforce Jobs are ever-changing as the Salesforce CRM technology market as a whole transforms. There are different Salesforce careers tha…

Started by Goolshun

0 Nov 8

How to be a Tech Star

http://www.itjobcafe.com/blogs/Details.aspx?bid=ITJC1055

Started by Chand Akkineni

0 Nov 5

One in Three Jobs Will be Taken by Software or Robots by 2025

http://www.itjobcafe.com/blogs/Details.aspx?bid=ITJC1051

Started by Chand Akkineni

0 Oct 25

What amount of revenue can I expect from a big niche board & LinkedIn group?

I already have a huge following from over 20 years recruiting in a major industry. I have 26000 members in my LinkedIn group alone. What wo…

Started by John Myers

0 Oct 16

What ATS's should I build the API connections to?

If I want to build a global job board, that has all job types (not just one niche), what API's should I be building first - to what ATS'es?…

Started by Ivan

0 Aug 19

Social Media

I'm curious if anyone has cracked the code on social media yet.  What I mean is that we've got 11k+ Facebook Likes, but very low engagement…

Started by Jeremy Balog

0 Aug 5

SEO and Aggregators

Hi guys, On Jan 1st, one of my job board got de-indexed by Indeed.com with no warning. What I noticed is that after 10 days, I started rec…

Started by Daniele

11 Jul 3
Reply by Steven Rothberg

RSS

Industry Leadership

By Gal Almog

Conventional wisdom is … well, conventional.  There’s not much original to it.  And, rising to the top in the online employment services industry requires something more.  Gal Almog, the founder and CEO of RealMatch, offers his unvarnished views on where the industry is today and where it will likely be down the road.

View Blog >>

The .Org Board

By Jennifer Baker

Association career centers face both formidable challenges and extraordinary opportunities thanks to the unique culture and values of the .org community. And yet, it’s never been more important to optimize their Member value and non-dues revenue potential.  In a column brought to you by Boxwood Technology, Jennifer Baker, Director of CareerHQ.org from ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership, explores what it takes for career centers to overcome the challenges and capture the opportunities.

View Blog >>

Customer Confidential

By Kara Yarnot

Business success has always been predicated on knowing your customer. Kara Yarnot, former VP of Recruiting at SAIC and now the CEO of Meritage Talent Solutions, provides a unique perspective on how to communicate with and sell to the HR buyer.

View Blog >>

© 2014   Created by Peter Weddle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service