General Topics (1,038)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SEO service provider for Job Boards and/or .Net environment

Are there any SEO service firms with prior experience of Job Boards and/or .Net environment? Thanks, Chand

Started by Chand Akkineni

0 on Thursday

Resume exhange?

I recently added ability to post/search resumes to my job board and now I'm looking for two things: 1) How to make Post…

Started by Dennis Gorelik

1 Oct 3
Reply by Matthew Rodgers

Looking for a part time Ruby on Rails Programmer.

Hi, disABLEDperson, Inc. is looking to hire a Ruby on Rails programmer part time. If you know of a person who is looking or if you are a  c…

Started by Michael Corso

0 Sep 23

Social Media

I'm curious if anyone has cracked the code on social media yet.  What I mean is that we've got 11k+ Facebook Likes, but very low engagement…

Started by Jeremy Balog

7 Jun 22
Reply by Devin Hutchings

Advice for new Job Board Owners.

Greetings JobBoarders Community! My name is Ime. I'm a Project Manager, Career-Development-Enthusiast, and Founder of an exciting new job…

Started by Ime

0 May 26

Best Place to Sell Job Board Names.

I am selling 59 job board names due to retirement and will only hold 3 web sites.  These domains are aged, have been in use, cover the USA…

Started by Roc Walker

0 Apr 18 VS.

Does anyone have experience with these two softwares and if so, which one would you recommend.   Thanks

Started by Shane Acevedo

9 Apr 7
Reply by David Tainsh

What Job Boards are FREE and accept XML Feeds?

Hi JobBoarders Colleagues, We were hoping to obtain a list of the Job Boards that are FREE that accept XML Feeds.  The information that we…

Started by J C Smith

0 Mar 23

Job Board Software Questions

Hello My site is and is on WordPress. I started CBJ 11 months ago. First real online business, first job board, e…

Started by Cindy Molchany

6 Mar 11
Reply by Cindy Molchany

New Job Website

I am new to making job boards and websites in general.    Check out my new job board concept at my website Tucson Jobs |…

Started by Josh stephens

1 Mar 10
Reply by Ben Murray

Here's your chance to sound off on the key issues, ideas and innovations affecting job boards and other employment sites.  Every other week, we'll post a new topic and set up the soapbox.  That's your invitation to step up and let your industry colleagues know what you think.

This Week’s Issue

What will be the "next big thing" in online recruitment - programmatic ad buying, video job postings or something else?

Share your thoughts in the Blog roll.

The .Org Board

By Jennifer Baker

Association career centers face both formidable challenges and extraordinary opportunities thanks to the unique culture and values of the .org community. And yet, it’s never been more important to optimize their Member value and non-dues revenue potential.  In a column brought to you by Boxwood Technology, Jennifer Baker, Director of from ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership, explores what it takes for career centers to overcome the challenges and capture the opportunities.

View Blog >>

© 2015   Created by Peter Weddle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service