TheFreelanceNation.com has just launched and we are seeking design and UI critiques from our peers, competitors and potential partners.
See the mission statement below and a list of questions at the bottom. Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Our Primary Business
TheFreelanceNation.com is a network of 119 city-specific freelance job boards designed to enhance the interaction between companies looking for contract talent and those Independent Professionals who provide it. FreelanceNation enables the self-employed to easily source, fairly price, and successfully transact business and enhance their small business through collaboration and cooperation.
FreelanceNation provides freelance work through:
• 100% blind bidding
• Customizable membership rates
• Search engine optimized profiles and projects
• 500 skill sets in 23 professions
• Self-employment support and small business support
• A professional networking forum
• Local to national search
…and many other features that make it an effective online business tool and collaborative business community. Our goal is to continue to build and actively promote the best website in the world that provides business support throughout the self-employment lifecycle.
We are looking for critique on:
• Load times
• understanding of purchase process
• Ease of profile creation
• Understanding of how to SEO your profile
• Understanding and navigation of Bidding process
• Are our unique selling points a benefit to the freelancer? (Bullet
Thanks in advance for your assistance and feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
Jay A. Lohmann
Founder / CEO
Get LinkedIn with me! +2500