Hello everyone,

For a couple of months now i'm running IctItJobs.com.

It is totally automated and pulls in the Indeed Jobroll , so every day fresh jobs!

My interest lies more in the resume industry and would like to sell this job board because with some more attention to it you can go big.

Indeed supports about 50 countries and for now it only pulls in the jobs for the USA.

It is totally build on wordpress so you can get it rolling in an hour!

If you are interested i throw in the domain ict-it.com and it-ict.com , two 10 year old domains.

For now it sets on Alexa at 3M , no SEO done , no marketing except for twitter.

Income is between $1-$10 from adsense and Indeed.

Any offer will be considered , as long they are reasonable...

Regards,

Alvin

The Netherlands

Tags: automatic, ict, indeed, it, jobs, wordpress

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's honestly  worth no more than $100.00
Appreciate your opinion Jody, and if somebody would offer me this than i would be a happy man
I know it is not the prettiest but its a handy addition to an exhisting job board

Yeah no worries. If you can get your revenue up it will increase in value. Just remember that most people will offer you REVENUE*10 for the site. It is a good looking site and it does have potential. I would start writing content for it or at least pull in a few feeds of rss so you can get some sort of SEO going on for job related keywords and would give reasons for people to keep coming back to your site for job hunting advice, news, etc.

Good Luck.

Hi Jody,

As i already mentioned is that this site is based on a wordpress theme , and within 3 months this site will get a great update with employer profiles , search agent and a jobseekers area.

I will import some ict/it related blogs for seo, maybe this will help me a bit in the search engines.

Right now i am busy with a programmer for making resume cv/software so this website must wait a bit...

Thanks for your advice(s) , much appreciated

RSS

Industry Leadership

By Gal Almog

Conventional wisdom is … well, conventional.  There’s not much original to it.  And, rising to the top in the online employment services industry requires something more.  Gal Almog, the founder and Group President of RealMatch, offers his unvarnished views on where the industry is today and where it will likely be down the road.

View Blog >>

The .Org Board

By Jennifer Baker

Association career centers face both formidable challenges and extraordinary opportunities thanks to the unique culture and values of the .org community. And yet, it’s never been more important to optimize their Member value and non-dues revenue potential.  In a column brought to you by Boxwood Technology, Jennifer Baker, Director of CareerHQ.org from ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership, explores what it takes for career centers to overcome the challenges and capture the opportunities.

View Blog >>

Customer Confidential

By Kara Yarnot

Business success has always been predicated on knowing your customer. Kara Yarnot, former VP of Recruiting at SAIC and now the CEO of Meritage Talent Solutions, provides a unique perspective on how to communicate with and sell to the HR buyer.

View Blog >>

© 2014   Created by Peter Weddle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service