Our niche job boards focus on rehabilitation therapy professionals (Allied Health). PTJobs.com, JobsOT.com and JobsSLP.com are the key sites hosting over 15,000 current job posts and 9,000 regostered job seekers since 2003.

We promote through the job search engines, PCP programs, SEO, key industry partnerships (which include us selling expanded exposure on thier sites), email campaigns, social and professional networking sites, blogs, trade shows/job fairs, as well as our own community website and forums at PhysicalTherapist.com.

We have found partnerships, operating our own community sites as well as SN/SEO/Blogs to be most effective of all our promotional efforts and tend to be the least in overall costs. What other Guerilla Marketing efforts are other niche job boards using?

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

We have our own Ning network called My CoolWorks (http://my.coolworks.com) to get our followers to share with each other. Lately we've also been trying out videos of both our employers and their employees. It's been a fun experiment.

Marketing, marketing, marketing.....

Kari :)
Hi Shiloh From Dublin,

We run 3 niche sites in Ireland catering for Sales, IT and Office professionals with 3 more on the way but am always keen to here whats going on the the US of A.

How do you find blogs in general for bringing traffic to your sites??

We are going to stop all non online advertising spend from 2008 as its just a waste of money, we are not coke or IBM so whats the point.??

What are PCP programs?

kind regards

niall
www.salesjobs.ie
www.computerjobs.ie
www.adminjobs.ie
One way i believe is a good way to promote your job board is by using Podcasts and Video promotion like YouTube. Chris Russell, the creator of this site, offers a great resource through his site JobsInPods.com. I am going to incorporate this into my own marketing efforts in the coming year.

Create a short Podcast about your site and offer your client members the opportunity to backup thier job postings with a Podcast. I see this generating a lot of exposure for job board and your client's hard-to-fill positions.

RSS

Industry Leadership

By Gal Almog

Conventional wisdom is … well, conventional.  There’s not much original to it.  And, rising to the top in the online employment services industry requires something more.  Gal Almog, the founder and Group President of RealMatch, offers his unvarnished views on where the industry is today and where it will likely be down the road.

View Blog >>

The .Org Board

By Jennifer Baker

Association career centers face both formidable challenges and extraordinary opportunities thanks to the unique culture and values of the .org community. And yet, it’s never been more important to optimize their Member value and non-dues revenue potential.  In a column brought to you by Boxwood Technology, Jennifer Baker, Director of CareerHQ.org from ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership, explores what it takes for career centers to overcome the challenges and capture the opportunities.

View Blog >>

Customer Confidential

By Kara Yarnot

Business success has always been predicated on knowing your customer. Kara Yarnot, former VP of Recruiting at SAIC and now the CEO of Meritage Talent Solutions, provides a unique perspective on how to communicate with and sell to the HR buyer.

View Blog >>

© 2014   Created by Peter Weddle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service